Student research grants of up to $250 are again being generously offered by H. Britton Sanderford and an anonymous donor! These grants are for students in grades 6-12 and may be used for materials needed to complete a science fair project. Student projects will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
* Does the project have a basic theme that merits investigation?
* Is the work being done clearly explained?
* Is the project appropriate for the grade level of the student?
* Does the experiment conform to the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) guidelines?
STEP 1: Complete the application form below. Clicking the APPLY button at the bottom will take you to a 2nd page where you can upload the document requested in Step 2.
STEP 2: In addition to this online application, one file for each project with all necessary information needs to be uploaded on the next screen with the naming convention:
SCHOOL_LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME.pdf (individual) or SCHOOL_LASTNAME1_LASTNAME2.pdf (for team)
Necessary information includes
- a brief (one-paragraph) summary of the project and
- a copy of the ISEF forms which are required for all projects entering an ISEF affiliated fair
(fillable forms can be found here). At a minimum, this includes
1. Checklist for Adult Sponsor (Form 1),
2. Student Checklist (Form 1A),
3. a Research Plan, and
4. Checklist for Adult Sponsor (Form 1B).
The need for additional forms may be determined using the ISEF Rules Wizard here. Please do not submit more than one project's documents in a file. If you are unable to upload the required documents, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.